Rapid automation of business operations has lead to the need for having Information Systems Audit. CISA has been recognised as one of the top 10 security certifications worldwide. It has also recently been accredited by American National Standards Institute (ANSI) and Department of Defence (DoD)
Prime Academy's 17th batch of CISA classes to commence by 3rd week of January 2014.
In this electronic era there is an urgent need for Auditors/Chartered Accountants to understand answers to various questions like:
- What is systems audit?
- How to audit various aspects of information systems>?
- How to check the existence and reliability of internal controls on computer based systems?
- What would be impact of computer failure on business continuity?
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This course is intended for:
- Chartered Accountants in practice with clients in the financial and manufacturing sector.
- Chartered Accountants in Industry who are looking for a shift in carrier/upward mobility
- Students of Chartered Accountancy as this would be an added advantage when they apply for positions in industry
- Compliance officers
- Aspirants in the field of information security and assurance
- Bankers in the Computer Service Department (CSD) / Computer Policy and Planning Departments (CPPD) who are/i the process of implementing CBS and members of the Inspection and Audit Department.
The exams are held twice a year: June and December at various centres (Most of the metros in India covered).